G R A V I T Y
Is the fact that we don't think the same way a reason for hating each other ? What do you think ..?
I don't think so , It not often when you get Crush with someone Openion don't Think in the same way like you that don't mean "HATING" , There are many think in that narrow way to hate who's differ than him , I think We have to be open-minded and Respect the other Thinking of People and don't Go in these two ways" Hating Or Loving " If we cant except the other thinking or openions don't go in these two way ,, If you cant LOVE at least don't Hate , and try to respect each other to avoid keeping in Conflicts ,.. So Respect may be an alternative to Love to live side by side in Peace ,,, Thank you so much ^_^
I would have to agree. Disagreeing with someone is no reason to hate them. Among adults and civilized people, we should offer openness to others to share their opinions and be respectful enough not to argue over opinions. Just as one shows respect for another, the other should be respectful to the one's opinion as well. This does not mean you need to also believe that opinion. People always want to understand and seek to agree, but in matters of opinion we need to realize that we don't need to agree. There are matters where we can disagree absolutely, but as long as that respect is maintained, disagreeing is no burden on a friendship.