anushka
Could anyone please tell me about international universities? I'm a very good student in the International Baccalaureate, graduating with two language B's (fluent English, French, and Spanish,) and probably two years of calculas, and maybe twenty AP's, so I don't worry THAT much about getting into schools. I'm looking at McGill mostly, which I know has a lot of Americans, but what about European schools? Are they expensive for nonnationals? And how do the billion American schools of Tokyo do so far as being good schools? I'm planning to study linguistics, if that helps. Do schools in Japan (I'm assuming European ones are like us, vodka belt and all) "party?" If you have any experience with this, please tell me about the applications process/getting scholarships (I'm not eligible for finanical aid, I think, and my only "minority" is being Jewish and possibly a daughter of the revolution/adjusting to a new language, etc.)Thanks for any information you can give.
well there's this university here called Cetys, there they send you to all over the world but you probably don't need this kind