eveneve
if you want to do something and u feel bad about it would u do it or not??? i always have bad feeling about something i want to do and i have to do it and i really don't know what to do should i do it or not...
Do you have a conscious or not? If you'd feel bad by doing something, why would you want to do it? There should be no question about it, if you had a conscious.
If you feel bad because you suspect it is wrong do not do it but if you feel bad because your scared to fail then go for it. By doing things your afraid you will fail at you will grow as a person and be better for it
it depends on my situation in this something first i will think if i do it what will be the consequences? if it is kind of bad or good i will risk and do it but if it was good i will definitly do it
Tuff question swan2020! You know ... I think you are scared from this step; You want to do it, you have to do it; but you have a bad feelings! Look swan2020 feeling that is a normal feeling everyone who is making a new step in his life or whatever (even if it's not big deal!) feels that ... For me; if I have something I want to do & I have to do at the same time then it's more than a raison which pushes me to do it! .. Do not get scared because it's something you wanna do! .. Like someone here said: Do what you like or like what you do! Do not get confused! because feeling scared could hold you back & you get confused the point that you may delete eveything from your mind ! .. Just remember how much you want to do it & how cool it will be if you do it! Be self-confedent & believe in yourself my dear .. Take it easy you'll find it easy! Wanna_learn :-p
if u r really dying to do it then just do it and take it as part of life........otherwise u will be confuse whole life u should do it should do it...so do it