So if you are the president of one country(except America), will you set up a ban of the gun? In my previous question, some people think that the gun is a precaution for them to protect themselves. Other people think that people should be prohibited to own a gun. However, if I am lucky to be a president, I will not let my citizens own a gun. Because guns should take responsibility for the high rate of death! the government which sets up a ban of the gun could not stop the rate of the sin, but at least he can slow down the casualties rate. So, if you are a president, how do you solve this question, a gun is a tool to protect us or a source of sin? The main point is if everyone has a gun, will he be safer than before? The above question dose not fight against the America or elsewhere, it just a question, question for us to debate. the relevant question can be seen here: http://www.italki.com/answers/question/32654.htm Last question: The Golden Raspberry Awards winner is Mody! The Oscars winner is Harregarre! Congratulations for the above winners!
Citizens should not own guns. Military solders could use guns to defend a country but that's it. World peace is a beautiful idea, but that idea requires everyone to be peaceful all the time. Sadly, sometimes it is necessary to fight with equal strength but I believe only in desperation and only in defence of an entire country. I understand that many people have different ideas.
No more war ,no more death I support peace on the world..Yes if i was the president i would do it so
Replace gun at guns..
If the law system and the social moral are corrupted. Even you allow the people can be equipped with tanks, it does no use.
narrow vision..