Song Soo-Hyun
What do you think of American's Iraq attack ? I have a few Arab friends here in Korea. They are working very hard their family. They are a very good man. They don't like American like most Arab people. Now, they don't return to their country. Because American army don't allow their going home. American army think that most of Arabians are a terrorist. But I don't think so. Most of Arbians are very good people. I think that the terrorist is just American Army becasue they distoryed the beautiful Iraq. As you know, Iraq had a long history but now you can't see nothing there. I think American army has to go out in Arab area. I like Arab culture so much.
Thanks for your Beautiful feelings towards Iraq and the Iraqi people . Really the American Attack to the Iraq which did it by their fake lie , now after showing the truth why they still in Iraq!! Can Anybody answer me ?? I hope we All live in peace side by side without any Selfish , Envy , Hate , Greed,.. And respect each other to live in peace , thank you.
I don't know If it comes to that it was George Bush who was to blame for the whole thing. American troops have no nothing to do with that, it's just their duty.
Good day! My conclusion about america between iraq is four conclusions. First is USA against muslim country they dont like theres a stable muslim country like iraq . Second is USA had self enterests iraq's oil they want to manopulate because they believes oil is primary source of all countries meaning USA wanted controling the oil supply. Third is USA aggainst to russia they manopuliting iraq oil no supply to russia because russia is poweful and they only can fight to USA we all know how weapon stable the russia maybe USA afraid for future. Fourth is USA wanted to conquer all country most espicially those ritch source countries. Now USA is insecured to china maybe have plan how destroy the good economics of china because they notice china is silent worker.thaks and god bless you all...