LOLA27
ASKING FOR UR OPINION FEW WEEKS AGO I HAVE STARTED TO LEARN SPANISH .. BY MYSELF. DO U THINK IT IS POSSIBLE TO LEARN SPANISH WITHOUT A TUTOR ?
Absolutely!! It is possible to learn any language without any tutor whatsoever. I've been learning several languages all by myself, including english, and I haven't have the need of a tutor. Of course, teaching yourself is not something easy, you need to be constant and organised, otherwise it will be more difficult to you. You also need a good book of grammar and a bilingual dictionary. Spanish is quite popular, so I think you will not have any problem to find those books. You can go to amazon.com to shop on line. It's a great page, and quite safe. I'd advise you against learning spanish from the net. I mean, you can use the forums, web pages etc. to complement what you learn from a grammar book, but do not use the net as your primary source of learning. I did it when I was learning korean, and it was really difficult. The links Paco gave to you are quite useful, so give them a try.
bbc.co.uk/spanish spanish.about.com ave.cervantes.es livemocha.com studyspanish.com Yes, i think it is possible.
yeah you can I started to learn mandarin I have no tutor or teacher, but using internet, books, video, all of them can help us to learn any language
I think you can . . . but if you learn with out a tutor, you can learn wrong grammers and pronunciation. . .
Yes it is possible but, to get an advanced level of English you will need to practice it with another person more advanced in speaking skills than you.