温明欣
This is my homework ,which is talking with foreigner What's your job?Do you like your job?Do you like the culture of your company?And how is the relationship between employer and employee?
Dec 26, 2015 11:50 AM
1
0
Hi! Here are my responses to your questions: 1. I'm an International English teacher. I teach English to many people from different countries. 2. I love my job! I need to improve my knowledge of foreign languages a little more so that I can help my students understand English better. 3. My company is really nice. Everyone is really kind and there are many perks to having a job like this one. 4. My employer and I have a pretty close relationship. She checks in on me every 3-4 weeks and makes sure that I'm enjoying my work. She also makes sure that my teaching method is up to date with the standards of our company.
December 26, 2015
温明欣