Klaudia
particles 는/은 I have one question about this particles. Can I say sentence like "I'm student" without any subject particles?
26 дек. 2015 г., 14:50
3
0
You can omit the subject altogether if you are middle in a conversation. A: 직업이 어떻게 되세요? (What's your profession?) B: 학생입니다 (a student) But if it's not the case, and you are introducing yourself, you have no choice but to put a subject WITH a subject particle. 저는 학생입니다. This particle system might be very confusing to most native Indo-European / Slavic speakers, but it's essential for cases, nuances, and some adverb-like roles. Get used to it. It's very important.
26 декабря 2015 г.
situation 1 A: Are you a visiter or a student ? B: I'm a student in this school. 저는 이 학교(에 다니는) 학생입니다. For B, ' a student in this school' is the important message to convey. In this case , B should use '는' /'은' not '가'/'이'. situation 2 A : Who did brake the window ? 창문을 누가 깼니? B : Sorry, I did it. 미안해요, 내가 그랬어요. In this scene , key word is ' who'. and B said I (did). If the subject is focused, you can use '가'/'이'. ex) A: How about some fruits? B: 나는 과일을 좋아해요. ( key word : 좋아해요 ) A: Who would come to pick up the baby? B: 그 아이 아빠가 온대.(key word : 그 아이 아빠) Then, some teachers call '가' / '이' as ' subject maker' and '은'/'는' as 'topic maker'. I told the basic difference between '가' / '이' and '은'/'는' .It's very important for a Korean-learning-beginner. But.... this is just a case. There are so many cases using each words. I am poor at English. Sorry. But, I hope this answer helps you.
27 декабря 2015 г.
Klaudia
English, Polish, Russian