Oahu
How can I have a good life in other countries? I'd like to live in Australia, New Zealand, or Canada with a fresh air in the future! I live in Tokyo, and that is a fantastic city. But, I am interested in living in abroad... Could you introduce to your country?
Hi Oahu have a look at the website below, it should answer your question if you want to study in Australia.It is a multicultural nation with many different religions & nationalities who have their own organisations to help migrants as well as government help. Overseas students are only able to study in an overseas fee-paying place and must pay overseas student fees at Australian unis.. www.goingtouni.gov.au/Main/Quickfind/PayingForYourStudiesHELPLoans/ - 35k
ALGERIA BEAUTIFUL LAND ?WHERE THERE ARE A LOT OF CHINESE ?JAPANESE AMERICAINE KOREAN .....HER WITHOUT ANY PROBLEM
well the first step is making friends i will give u example from my way i like play football so i will try to find guys to play with or share in a team so this way i will get alittle friends and will go with them on apicnic and know more friends with them so exploit ur abilities to share the others and make them feel comfortable for u the second step is be easy with treatment others(be honest.tell them some of ur griefs,try not to refuse their invitations to celebrations or something like that) and i hope that u will be ok