Hesham
why i find it difficulte when i speake english with someone , i can't collect the suitable words? I hope to get an advise
Dec 27, 2015 2:03 PM
3
0
It takes time, relax. English is an incredibly difficult language, a lot harder than Arabic, which I am studying myself now. In Arabic you would easily say ' Bintee kabira', but in English you would have to say ' My daughter is big ', two extra words that are necessary. Find a language partner and pay attention to how they speak, don't keep repeating the same old mistakes.
December 28, 2015
When I'm speaking with Spanish speakers, I have the same problem. The only advise I can give you is to know phrases such as: I don't understand, what does x mean, speaker slower please, etc... If you can explain in the foreign language that you are having a hard time speaking, the other person will usually be understanding and help accommodate you.
December 27, 2015
Hesham
Arabic, English