Эмиль
What is it mean: i was hitting up guys Somebody wrote me: cant really remember how i got ur username.. but recently i got out of a relationship and i was hitting up guys i thought were cute lol...so u single? What is it mean: i was hitting up guys?
Dec 27, 2015 2:49 PM
4
0
This means that this girl was looking at different guys' profiles and sending them random messages.. For example: I was hitting up girls from Moldova on VK because I am going there to travel in May.. This means I went to VK to look at girls' profiles in the hopes that I would get lucky and make some friends and girlfriends...
December 27, 2015
It means she recently broke up with her old boyfriend and seems to be on the prowl for a new one by flirting, looking up their profiles and making herself available. If someone wrote that to you, run like hell ! She is not looking for a serious love affair.
December 28, 2015
Эмиль