Mo'az
What do you think about Arabic language? I want to know your opinions about Arabic language.
27 Ara 2015 22:24
10
0
I always thought Arabic was a group of languages. What I have heard though has been a very nicely flowing almost musical set of sounds. Funny the comment above. I can think of Mexican, French, English, American and Russian terrorists off the top of my head. None spoke Arabic. Oh well.
27 Aralık 2015
I love the way Arabic sounds; I feel like it is meant to be sung (maybe why the readings of the Qur'an are sung and not spoken?) It is complex gramatically, but not impossible, and I enjoy the language the more I understand how it works. Of course, the writing is also much more beautiful than the Latin alphabet!
27 Aralık 2015
I think it is a beautiful language I am really interested about learning it because I want to go Middle East. The language is not difficult at all. You also need a really good teacher to get the best grammar knowledge.
28 Aralık 2015
Unfortunately, I have not been able to learn any Arabic yet. However, my plan is to start learning Arabic next. I think it is a BEAUTIFUL language. I believe that part of understanding a different culture is through learning the language, and I am very interested to learn how the Arabic language could potentially help me understand much Middle Eastern culture.
27 Aralık 2015
I love it, BUT only the Egyptian dialect which is what I am studying with my Pimsleur cds. It is the softest on the ear and the most musical and not harsh sounding at all. I hope I have not offended anyone, it is just my opinion, and opinions are not facts
28 Aralık 2015
Mo'az
Arabic, English