LIlya
what's the meaning of "no chop on the pillow"?
Dec 28, 2015 2:37 AM
6
0
This was literally the only result, searching this on Google: And they've also recently partnered with Yoga Away, so they actually offer in-room yoga videos, in fact, even during their bedtime turndown service; they will give the guest a card with specific breathing instructions, and they will also guide the guest, um, to a bedtime yoga video. So lots of yoga videos are available. So no chop on the pillow, this is yoga, there is an alternative choice. I can only guess this line was mis-transcribed. Maybe something like... So don't flop on the pillow; there's yoga, there is an alternative choice.
December 28, 2015
http://www.utrdecorating.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/Pillow-stabbing.jpg This photo is a "chopped" pillow. I do not know without more context exactly what your sentence means, their might be a grammar error which could change the meaning a lot. This either means that you are not allowed to chop the pillow ("don't chop the pillow") or that the pillow has not been/can not be chopped physically ("there is no chop on the pillow")
December 28, 2015
Yikes !! I have never heard that before.
December 28, 2015
LIlya
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Spanish
English, French, Spanish