hmano
Complaint form. Is this good enough? I placed an order on (date) , my order id is:(id nr). My bank account has been charged already, but so far I haven't received the goods moreover I haven't received any information regarding the shipping status of the package however according the delivery due date it should arrive this week. Please inform me of the status of my order.
Dec 28, 2015 9:04 AM
3
0
I placed an order on (date) , my order id is:(id nr). My bank account has been charged already, but so far I haven't received the goods moreover I haven't received any information regarding the shipping status of the package however according the delivery due date it should arrive this week. Please inform me of the status of my order. Pretty good ! Let me just tweak it for you, ok ? Dear Sir/Madam : I placed an order with your company on (date ). My my checking ( or savings ) account has been charged for the purchase already, but I still have not received the goods. I still have not received a tracking number or any updates on the status of my order. I am expecting it to arrive sometime this week. Can you please update me on the status of my order ? Many kind thanks, Your Name here
December 28, 2015
I placed an order on (date) , my order id is:(id nr). My bank account has been charged already, but so far I haven't received the goods. I haven't received any information regarding the shipping status of the package, however; according the tracking or delivery conformation arrival date it should arrive this week. Please inform me of the status of my order. There were only a few changes.
December 28, 2015
hmano
English, Hungarian