KOHEI
Could you check these? I tried putting words, which are within (), in right order, Could you check the orders of the words in()? (I would not epect it to be) so warm at this time of the year. Running a business (is what gives purpose to his) life. My younger sister got married and took over the (apartment out of which I had) moved. (More students have come than the room) could seat. (Jack could smell the food cooking in) the next room.
Dec 29, 2015 5:50 AM
3
0
Great job! However, for the third one, this is correct: My younger sister got married and took over the apartment which I had moved out of . And epect is spelled expect.~^^
December 29, 2015
The word order is fine. A couple of the sentences aren't quite right - did you write these, or were they provided as part of a test, for instance? For example 'More students have come than the room could seat' - this should be 'can seat', . If it was 'more students came than the room could seat", it would be fine. The one about moving out of the apartment sounds a little stilted - perfectly understandable, but not really natural speech. The first one has a typo - it is 'expect', not 'epect'.
December 29, 2015
Thanks a lot. >Hilary These were given, I just tried to solve the questions. I wish given sentences were always right.
December 30, 2015
KOHEI