Community Web Version Now Available
How would you call it Something like lipsticks but no color which is used to protect your lips from hmm something blowed by would you call this thing. Thank you!
Dec 29, 2015 4:43 PM
Answers · 9
It's called 'lip balm'. 'ChapStick' is the name of a very popular type of lip balm which people may also use when speaking generally.
December 29, 2015
I'd call it 'lip salve', which appears to be a British term, according to the online dictionary. 'Lip balm' may be more widely understood.
December 29, 2015
December 30, 2015
it's called chapstick
December 30, 2015
Language Skills
Chinese (Mandarin), English, French, Japanese
Learning Language
English, French, Japanese