cheng yang
I am confused ,haha,who will be clever than me My friend asked me a question,what maximum number are constituted by one and one . I replied"Eleven",and then she asked"what about three ones?" I answered "one hundred and eleven ".At last ,and the most difficult qustion she asked"what about four ones?" I said "one thousand one hunderd and eleven"without any thinking.To my surprise ,she said no.After a while ,I told her I would give her the answer when I met her next time.But now,I haven't come out a good answer that can be bigger than what I had replied to her.So what is your answer ?haha,looking forword to receiving all of you happily.haha
11¹¹ :)
haha,there is a bigger one,11^11, means 11 to the 11th power.that will be wow,can't count.
dear friend,i think the question is not clear, what maximum number are constituted by one and one? what is one and one? one figure or just number one? if one figure, it is of course:9,99,999,9999. if just number one, what you said is right.
four ones - maybe, 1+1+1+1 = 4, 11+11= 22, 11 times 11 = 121