Community Web Version Now Available
Keyboard layout question Okay, this is not a great question, but maybe someone can help... I notice some of the keyboard layouts have ALT + ARROWKEYS set to flip the display, at least when added on a US Windows machine. Normally I use these to browse back and forth on websites. This drives me a little crazy. I could use some program to override them, but, before resorting to that, I was wondering if anyone might have any useful hints related to this.
Dec 30, 2015 6:11 AM
Answers · 2
CTRL+ALT+Arrowkeys are used to flip the screen.
December 30, 2015
Language Skills
English, German, Hindi, Russian
Learning Language