[Deactivated user]
do you have a good and convenient software for typing the japanese words? please tell me where i can find that,thanks
Oct 7, 2008 12:08 PM
Answers · 5
If you are using ・Windows  http://www.nihongomemo.com/pctips/ime.htm ・Mac  http://redcocoon.org/cab/mysoft.html helps you. I think almost all Japanease use these software because these are installed with OS by default, and no Inconvenience.
October 7, 2008
October 7, 2008
If you are using Windows, your computer should have the IME for Asian languages installed. Just use that.
October 10, 2008
Apple Tiger & Leopard OS X allows you to select it under Preferences > International > Input Menu. It's really easy and you can quickly change between languages with the shortcut key. よろしきおねがいします:)It's that simple...
October 8, 2008
why dont u try from the windows one...i mean from the control panel....that's good i think.. hehe i myself use that...
October 8, 2008
Still haven’t found your answers?
Write down your questions and let the native speakers help you!