Craig
Do You Teach Waray-Waray ? the truth Little to say my fiancé speaks Waray-Waray thanks in that language too He speaks English and he writes English better than I do even though I was an English major in college when I graduated mostly in English literature but I used to write very well but if you don't practice it and if you don't keep reading regularly you lose some of it or a lot of it, I also took French in college I'm used to know that quite well but I forgotten that you haven't used it I interpreted down translated of les Miserables's five Victor Hugo I remember that, so I've given you my first choice my second choice will be much easier Tagalog I'm seemingly too old to learn these days and I've tried and haven't gotten very far maybe I'm not trying hard enough please read my note or you'll lose the whole thing here
Dec 31, 2015 3:50 PM
5
0
I'm not sure I understand what it is that you are asking? You were an English major, but you are very out of practice? I'm happy to practice writing or speaking in English with you. I am not yet an official teacher here, but I do have a TEFL certificate and have tutoring experience. If you are looking for a teacher, I'm sure there are many. If you want to learn Tagalog, there is a wonderful teacher here named Carmela. I am learning from her and am very please with the results so far.
Craig
English, Filipino (Tagalog)
Filipino (Tagalog)