jasmine
what its like to be too pretty :( whenever i go for a walk or go somewhere i am stared at. at school i have a hard time getting girls to be friends because they think i will steal their boyfriends and i sometimes catch my cousins and my brother staring at me. i, however do not like this attention and want it to stop but even when i cut my hair and where ugly cloathes i get the same. how can i know if someone loves me for me and not for what i look like? should i be friends with all and love none? how can i every marry? i am so confused and would really like some help.
This guy had a similar problem ... didn't work out so well for him .... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissus_(mythology) "Eventually he became thirsty and went to drink from a stream. As he saw his reflection, he fell in love with it, not knowing that it was him. As he bent down to kiss it, it seemed to "run away" and he was heart broken. He grew thirstier but he wouldn't touch the water for fear of damaging his reflection, so he eventually died of thirst and self love, staring at his own reflection. The narcissus flower grew where he died." My advice would be .... try not to make the same mistakes :P
XD oh, dear:) is this a problem?? if you are so beautiful, become a model and get a lot of money!:) however, if you always notice other people staring at you, then you must be staring at them just as well yourself:))) it is optics, haha:))
Pardon ??? !!! You must be kidding ??? !!!
If I were you I would stop being so full of yourself. As people have said there is probably another reason why everybody is staring at you, or so you think - chances are you're just misperceiving the way they are looking at you. If there's one thing I can't stand in a girl, it's her being full of herself and thinking she can have anyone and do anything she wants. From your picture you are attractive but not incredibly beautiful - think of yourself this way and give people a smile, and you will soon make friends/a bf.
In Arabic we say: If your wife is so beautiful, then she is not just yours! I really appreciate you searching for answers for your situation, specially with the sarcastic replies you've got so far! that clearly show they are jelous!!! As a man, who knows the male environment/mentality/nature very well, eastern & western, the fact is: men ENJOY looking at pretty women, not only the face, but also EVERY part of the body!!! even more than this....their imagination of sexual fantasies starts! in the same time, they would behave so polite & gentel. Regarding relatives staring at you, this is not strange, with the western culture, that made sex the core of life! unfortunately, we hear a lot about men who raped their relatives...be careful! regarding love ...it is not easy to know ...please give me some time to have an answer. What I can advise you to do at the moment, is not to wear tight cloths & no bright colors, but cloths that covers your body. I'd like to tell you, that a satisfying answer you will find in ISLAM "If you are not yet affected by the yellow press". I hope this would help you...Best Wishes.