Heidi
Is this natural, 'I want to improve painting'? 'I want to improve painting. So I'll join the painting club.' Is this natural? Is it better to say 'improve the painting skill'? Thank you!!
2016년 1월 1일 오후 3:25
7
0
I want to become better at painting. I want to get better at painting. I want to be better at painting. Or maybe: I want to improve my painting. 'I want to improve painting' sounds like you want to improve the act of painting itself. Very strange.
2016년 1월 1일
I would like to improve my painting, so I think I will join a painting club.
2016년 1월 2일
if you want to use the word "improve", definitely say "improve MY painting". Paul has given you many other good choices.
2016년 1월 1일
Helen is talking about someone wanting to improve their painting ability, not about improving a specific painting.
2016년 1월 1일
You could say, '' I want to improve my painting '' or '' i want to improve the painting '' If you said some things about your painting before, you could say the second sentence too.
2016년 1월 1일
Heidi