Pelin
Are these sentencee natural? Or, how would you say? İt's not possible to be here for me under current conditions. İt's not possible to stay here for me under current conditions.
1 jan 2016 16:30
4
0
İt's not possible for me to be here under the current conditions. İt's not possible for me to stay here under the current conditions.
1 januari 2016
(sorry, posted in the wrong bit): Nearly there with the 2nd sentence. It is more natural to say: It's not possible for me to stay here under the current conditions. Or even: "Under the current conditions, it is not possible for me to stay here."
1 januari 2016
It is not possible for me to stay here under the current conditions. It is not possible for me to stay due to the current conditions.
2 januari 2016
Nearly there with the 2nd sentence. It is more natural to say: It's not possible for me to stay here under the current conditions. Or even: "Under the current conditions, it is not possible for me to stay here."
1 januari 2016
Pelin
English, Turkish