Jananya
What is different between cute, pretty and beautiful?
1. Jan 2016 19:52
8
0
Cute - feminine, small, young, brightly-colored, etc. A cute dress. A cute baby Pretty - physically attractive, feminine, etc. A pretty girl. A pretty picture. Beautiful - nice-looking or meaningful or important in some other way. A beautiful sunset, a beautiful family, a beautiful wedding
1. Januar 2016
I agree with Kati's explanation the most. Cute - usually something small, young and sweet-looking. Pretty - superficially (on the surface) attractive, nothing extraordinary. Beautiful - can be something physically or spiritually beautiful, and more of a deep ''goodness'' than the other two. ''She lived a pretty life.'' - I would think her life was about appearances, it was nice and proper but nothing out of the ordinary, maybe even kind of boring. ''She lived a beautiful life.'' A life that was meaningful, extraordinary and had value. So cute, pretty and beautiful are really quite different in meaning, though all around the same theme.
1. Januar 2016
I think that cute is something what we can use to define for example for a cat he's puffy and sweet so he's cute. Pretty... I think that it's word what can specify a young man (boy) or woman. it's use for young and delicate people, I think. And beautiful - it's only for women, we rather won't say "beautiful man". It's very similar to pretty but rather for woman. I hope that I help you, but it's my little opinion :)
1. Januar 2016
cute is like a piece of fruit with a smiley face on it or a kitten or a baby smiling pretty is just something/someone that looks good in a feminine way beautiful is a woman who has all the best feminine physical attributes
1. Januar 2016
The words are truely subjective when using no matter definition. cute I think children or child like, pretty I think is a little attractive, & beatiful is very attractive, which some think of skinny & look like models.
1. Januar 2016
Jananya
English, Thai