nazar
how fluency in english is possible Fluency in english with good pronunciation is manadatory for my career
8
0
I believe the #1 reason people can't speak a language fluently is because they do not know enough words and phrases. And by "know" I mean being very familiar with them, like having encountered them so many times in so many different contexts your brain is now comfortable with them. Common sense tells us that one cannot used something one has never seen or knows just superficially. So, to be fluent you must have a wide vocabulary, and for that reading and listening is the best way in my opinion. If you read and listen attentively and consistently with a serious attitude and regimen, you'll get there. If you just concentrate on chatting with the native speakers here and there, watch movies and listen to songs, play around and have fun, I doubt you will.
Consistent effort and a lot of patience!
CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST WEB SITE FOR ENGLISH LEARNING PURPOSE LINGUA ISNT GOOD SITE FOR LEARNING THATS FOR BASICS
Read alot of stories and novels This will improve your english accent ;)
With the language learning site lingua.ly you can choose to learn English. One of the features of that site is that it provides articles to read in the language you are learning. You can put your cursor on any word in the article and you get a visual definition plus an audio pronunciation of that word. I use it for learning Spanish.
nazar
English, Urdu