Richard-Business Eng
Professional Teacher
Just For Fun What is the shortest English word that contains the letters 'abcdef'? Think about the question for at least one second before you run to the internet :) HINT: the word is related to 'good communication'.PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWER... JUST THINK ABOUT IT If you post your answer, then no one will have to think about it. I WILL POST THE ANSWER ON SUNDAY.IF YOU MUST KNOW IF YOUR GUESS IS CORRECT (BEFORE YOU HEAD EXPLODES:) SEND ME A SHORT MESSAGE (click on my profile photo then clisk on message)I'M SO SORRY.... TALKING ON THE PHONE AND TYPING DOESN'T WORK WELL IF YOU MUST KNOW IF YOUR GUESS IS CORRECT (BEFORE YOUR HEAD EXPLODES) SEND ME A SHORT MESSAGE AND I'LL TELL YOU IF YOU ARE RIGHT******************************* FEEDBACK *********************************
15
0
ooh, I got it, but I must admit that the hints really helped.
The learner who will guess it without the help of the Internet has not a brain, but a supercomputer.
I shall return my Master's Degree to NYU at once, because I do not think I will ever get it, however I will exercise my remaining brain cells ! :-)
.......................................... FEEDBACK ..........................
If you have tried to guess the 'word' without success, you may copy the question above and paste it into your web browser.
Richard-Business Eng