ana_ana
In life many thing make you happy what you think the important thing in your life make you happy for long tim
Hi, I would pose your question this way: In life many things can make you happy. What do you think is the most important thing in your life that can make you happy for long time? My family is the most important thing to me above all others.
I believe that education and knowledge is the most important thing for us all. It's every expanding and it goes on infinitely, just like the universe. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Also what makes me happy and causes me to crack a smile is seeing children being helped, an end to world poverty, and seeing that there can be hope for us all.
It's lovely guastion i think when i know what can i do in this world to be bettre ? it's make me very happy thanks to all
for me the most important thing that make me happy; is to make other people around me happy ^_^
for me, that is hope and love which from myself or my family or friends.