Anna
When did you have a dream? I am a high school student in Chinese.I'm sixteen years old already.But I never have a dream. I don't know what to do.What I am doing is only learning.Is it good for me?
5
0
I think a lot of people feel this way. I am almost 40 but don't have a solid dream. Learning is good for you always. Do not wait until you know what you want to do before you do anything, or you may find you do nothing. It is important to remember that "It is the journey, not the destination" that matters. As you live life and do things, you will gravitate toward things that you prefer. You may not know what those are until you try, and make many mistakes.
Well, I think that the first thing is think "What i want to my future?!", "what I really want to do or What I like to do?"... I believe that everybody has a dream, maybe is difficult discover what we want, but I think that you can be kind confuse only this ahahah until time university you will descover what is your dream ;D
Anna