Milan Sedlak
Australia and New Zealand lifestyle Hi guys, I'm really interested in lifestyle in New Zealand and Australia. I consider moving to country like that. I want to ask few questions about living in these countries. I would really appreciate if there was someone willing to chat. Thanks a lot!
3 sty 2016 00:27
5
0
Short answer is you won't be allowed to just go and live there. It's not like Europe. On a long stay visa you need to prove money in a bank account (my sister had to prove at least £5000) and to stay there you need to prove a lot including stable housing and job. With no income you will be made to leave as soon as your visa runs out.
3 stycznia 2016
It's hard to define living in Australia in a few sentences - my parents were immigrants and I was born and raised here. If you are educated or are a skilled labourer, you will find integration relatively easy. Life here is pretty easy and relaxed - we have it very well off, extremely lucky to live in a country like Australia. Me personally, I have nothing to complain about the Australian lifestyle. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask!
3 stycznia 2016
First of all I'd like to know what it's like to live in the country, pros and cons of common life.. Maybe how hard it is for immigrants to find a job and become a part of society? There are so many questions I'd like to ask but can't remember any.. hah
3 stycznia 2016
What kinds of things are you interested in? :-D
3 stycznia 2016
Milan Sedlak
Czech, English, German
English, German