godttala
Question about some parts of this funny YouTube video I need to translate this video, but there are some parts I can't hear clearly. What did the woman say at 2:46, 3:03, 3:44 and 3:47 in this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytkd0Sslp9Y It sounds like: 1. She is probably not even _ which makes her ugly, and I hate her. 2. I should never _ _ that cut. 3. Now I can wear this outfit at least 3 months until everyone forgets _ _ _ wore. 4. _ _ _ to the bathroom.
2
0
1. She's really pretty, she's probably not even nice though, which makes her ugly and i hate her. 2. I shouldn't have/of gotten it cut. ['have' and 'of' here are interchangeable in spoken language although grammatically it should be 'have'.] 3. Now i can't wear this outfit for at least 3 months until everyone forgets that i wore it. 4. I have to go to the bathroom. :)
godttala
Chinese (Taiwanese), English, Japanese, Russian
English, Japanese, Russian