Philippe
Hello, I'd need to translate the following french sentence. Can you correct my translation please? Il est rappelé que les personnes amenées à prendre connaissance de ce document sont tenues au secret professionnel et que les renseignements y figurant sont strictement confidentiels. It is reminded that any people brought to acquaint of this document is bound by professional secrecy and the content is strictly confidential.
1
0
The contents of this document are confidential and any person subject to a duty of professional confidentiality must not disclose its contents. This is not a literal translation but if you are intending this for an English speaking audience it should convey your meaning. The term "secret professionnel" is not readily translated into English but I understand you to be referring to doctors, lawyers et al who receive confidential information and are legally/ethically bound to keep it confidential.
Philippe