Cahit ☪
one day, suddenly u awak up and see world without war..... one day, suddenly u awak up and see world without war .. what would you do..no war, no killing childresns, womans, mans, ...all living safely, travel, study, work.... animal safely go forests..and world like pradise... what woluld you do..................?)
I will close my eyes to sleep n continue dreaming about this world !
I think that would let many people go to suicide because the world is too peaceful. Pain. delight. cry. leagh so life is rich. june
This will be... in paradise.
I would say 'About time we had another war isn't it?' lol. Just joking. The paradise you describe would be amazing and everything would be good. It's too good for us, but we can keep hoping and acting positively to reach for it.
i would pinch myself hard just to check whether im still dreaming. i would also check if im really alive or dead and thank God.