Gil-seop
Which is better? Could you tell me which is better? 1) I took care of her almost by myself because other family members were too busy to come often. I took care of her almost by myself because the rest of my family were too busy to come often. 2) Recently, I watched Steven Spielberg's "War Horse," which is about the friendship between a boy and a horse, and the cruelty of war. Recently, I watched Steven Spielberg's "War Horse," which is about the friendship between a boy, a horse, and the cruelty of war. Thanks!
5 янв. 2016 г., 15:38
2
0
I took care of her almost by myself because THE other family members were too busy to come often. I took care of her almost by myself because the rest of my family were too busy to come often. 2) Recently, I watched Steven Spielberg's "War Horse", which is about A friendship between a boy and HIS/a horse, and the cruelty of war. Recently, I watched Steven Spielberg's "War Horse," which is about A friendship between a boy, a horse, and the cruelty of war.XX Eg Between you AND me
5 января 2016 г.
Gil-seop