Alisha
Can you help me with these three phrases? I'm starting to forget a lot of Korean. I'd like some input on the best ways to phrase these sentences.. Isn't it morning over there? (Would it be something along the lines of 거기 아침죠?) Over time I have forgotten some/a lot of Korean. (.. something.. 저는 기간 동안 한국어를 forgotten?) Please send me a friend request and/or message. (친구요청 보내하고 메시지 보내요 ? 친구요청 조내랑/와 메시지 보내요?) 감사합니다
5 ม.ค. 2016 เวลา 20:36
4
0
- Isn't it morning over there? => 거긴 아침 아니에요? (Isn't it..?) / 거기는 아침이죠? (It is morning.. isn't it?) - Over time I have forgotten some/a lot of Korean. => 점점 한국어을 꽤 잊어버렸어요 / 어느새 한국말을 많이 잊어버렸어요. * 꽤: some, substantially; * 많이: a lot. * "over time" is literally "오랜 시간에 걸쳐", etc. but it is awkward in Korean. * More common is 어느새 (before I knew it), 오랫동안 안 썼더니 (unused for a long time)... - Please send me a friend request and/or message. => 친구 요청이나 쪽지를 보내 주세요 / 프렌드[선플] 요청하고 메세지를 보내 주세요. * ..(이)나: .. or ..; ..하고: .. and ..
5 มกราคม 2016
Alisha
Korean