Gil-seop
Why is this sentence strange? "I fell in love with a K-pop song, "An Old Love(옛사랑)," by Yoon Min-soo. I've ever listened to it before because my friend loved it." In the second sentence, why should "ever" be deleted? I think I often saw many people use "ever" when they say "have p.p." I'm really confused..
2
0
"I fell in love with a K-pop song, "An Old Love(옛사랑)," by Yoon Min-soo. I've ever listened to it before because my friend loved it." The above is indeed very strange and wrong. I have ever XX >not such construction. Let me try to construct the sentence above better: "I fell in love with a K-pop song, "An Old Love(옛사랑)" by Yoon Min-soo,and I've never listened to it before until my friend told me he loved it "I fell in love with a K-pop song, "An Old Love(옛사랑)" by Yoon Min-soo,and if I were to ever listened to it, it would be because my friend loved it. "have p.p." > what do you mean?
Gil-seop