Salome
Why are we feel alone all the time ?
25
0
GOD is always with us. We are never alone.
Why are we feel alone all the time X > Why do we feel lonely all the time? You cannot FEEL alone . Alone means on your own , and no one is with you . I am so alone all the time , but that doesn't mean you feel bad about it. Lonely is in a state of being alone that makes you sad or feeling not happy about it . Example: I don't mind being alone , but sometimes, being alone makes me lonely. BTW : I am alone now , but I am not lonely . Just take what life can offer you or try to change it .Monks live a lonely life and like it . If you cant stand being lonely , then at least you need to know you are never alone with this problem. Cheer up if you are referring to yourself )))
I see! Nobody wants to be lonely.
maybe beacause we don't spend enough time with the people who love us listening to them. There is many people around us who need atention like us, everyone needs it. Give love to other and you won't fell alone any more
better being alone than being with the wrong people
Salome
English, Georgian