HYEOKMIN KWON
Please check it if is natural or not. 1. I'm not sure but I think I will be able to move to a single room in the middle of this month. 2. He is fatbellied. (Chubby only with his belly) 3. School will start from next week 4. Do not get stressed out too much from studying 5. A: Where did you come from? or Where are you coming from? B : I am coming from the supermarket 6. The score is tied at 2 to 2.
2) The word is "potbellied". Do an image search on the word and it'll be clear. "Fat bellied" doesn't exist in English. 3) is fine, but you can just write "School will start next week". 4) is a little awkward. Have a think about "to stress" and "to stress out" and see if you can understand the difference. 5) Where did you come from? I came from the supermarket. Where are you coming from? I am coming from the supermarket. It's a basic matter of tense. 6) When the score is a draw (or a tie), we can simply say "two-two" or "two all".
1. I'm not sure , but I think I will be able to move IN to a single room in the middle of this month. 2. He is fat-bellied. (Chubby only with his belly) 3. School will start (from) next week 4. Do not get stressed-out too much from studying 5. A: Where did you come from? Where WERE you coming from? B : I am coming from the supermarket ( you are still on the way) 6. The score is tied at 2- 2.
1. I think I'll be able to move to a single room in the middle of this month 2. He has a fat belly 3. School will be start from next week 4. Don't let the stressed from studying makes your shoulder too heavy 5. Where are you? - I'm coming from the supermarket 6. ------
HYEOKMIN KWON
English, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian