2) The word is "potbellied". Do an image search on the word and it'll be clear. "Fat bellied" doesn't exist in English.
3) is fine, but you can just write "School will start next week".
4) is a little awkward. Have a think about "to stress" and "to stress out" and see if you can understand the difference.
5) Where did you come from? I came from the supermarket.
Where are you coming from? I am coming from the supermarket.
It's a basic matter of tense.
6) When the score is a draw (or a tie), we can simply say "two-two" or "two all".