Sevan
Are there any italian story books for bigginers?
6
0
The wonderful book "Fiabe Italiane", collected and written or rewritten by Italo Calvino might also meet your request.
I have a bilingual book of tales by Luigi Pirandello, which I really enjoyed but it is not for beginners. This ISBN: 1519767269 is related to "The Litlle Prince" in a bilingual edition, English - Italian. The book was written in French, but is enjoyable and easy. The on line book sellers offer some books in Italian and English like "Life of Cleopatra", or "Life of Julius Caesar"; the choice is not really vast. The tales by Dino Buzzati are finally something very good and not too difficult (please stay away from 'Il deserto dei Tartari'), concentrate over the short stories.
beginners :-)
Barev Vanse! on the website I am attaching you will find two categories of books: the classics and new. These are all graduated books for learners of Italian. You can choose them according to your level and vocabulary's knowledge. They are extremely useful because at the end of each chapter you will find exercises to reinforce your vocabulary and not only. I often use these books during my lessons and although it may be hard to find them in a book store, i am sure you will find them online too. I wish you great success in your italian journey! Alessia http://www.almaedizioni.it/it/catalogo/progetti/ADULTI/LET/
Sevan
Armenian, English, Italian, Persian (Farsi)
Italian