How to learn English culture? Because of English culture is different from Chinese culture ,so how to learn English culture?
I think reading about England's history is the first step.Then read about other English speaking countries and how they were established. eg Australia, America. Don't believe every thing you see on Friends & other TV programs or movies and avoid making generalisations about people. All people are basically the same, but their environment has a big influence on their lifestyle.
I don't know what you mean by english culture in this case, if your intention is the english language then i should tell you that the english language is not a tribe but if you mean the english then you have to study about england, I think you have to study about the west culture to understand the differences