Daniel
The power of the music The human is always relationated with the music, since the old man in the cavern. A months ago a friend make a party in his house, then arrived some women and friends. The women were crazy, they started to danced to my friends and me in a sex-y way. The next day I was very drunk, then I thought the music is a way for the people meet and make babies. For instance the animals use this too, the male bird sing to the female bird to have birds. It´s crazy but is true. Then, you man have the power music in your hands. What do you think ?
1
0
People do not need music as an excuse ' to make babies ', people who want one night stands can easily find them by going to any bar, or elsewhere, picking up someone for the night, have sex, and never see each other again, a few months later the girl can find she is pregnant with not even a clue of the guy's name.
Daniel