Arwa Mohamed
Need a correction At the last night while I was sleeping I saw an amazing dream which I got a nice trip in your country ,when I wake up I felt so happy and so excited to visit your country.
5
0
Last night, while I was sleeping, I had an amazing dream that I went on a trip to your country. When I woke up, I felt so happy and excited to have visited your country. A couple additional tips: 1) You don't need to tell me you were sleeping when you had the dream. As soon as you I say "last night," I understand. Dreaming while awake (imagining something) is called a 'daydream' 2) We don't "see" dreams. We "have" them. 3) The past tense of "wake up" is "woke up." You could also say "when I awoke." 4) I was a little confused what you meant by "I got a nice trip." If you won the trip from a contest or somebody gave it to you as a present, this makes a little more sense. I think you just meant that you went on a trip.
Last night while I was sleeping, I had an amazing dream in which I took a nice trip to your country. When I woke up, I felt so happy and excited to have visited your country. There are a few other ways to correct it, but I think the above is more or less true to your original attempt.
Last night while sleeping, I had an amazing dream that I took a trip to your nice country. When I woke up, I felt very happy and very excited to have visited your country.
what country?
There is a specific part of this website, the "notebook," specifically intended as a place to ask for corrections.
Arwa Mohamed
Arabic, English