Rae
"敢作敢为"的意蕴 I already know the meaning of “敢作敢当," but I want to know if its connotation, because I want to get a tattoo of ”敢作敢当“. Is the meaning similar to “敢做敢当”? Is there still the meaning of "taking responsibility"? I know“敢做敢当” is meant for men and I am a woman. Is “敢作敢当," commonly used towards women? 我已经知道“敢作敢当” 的意思,但是我要知道它的意蕴。因为我要做”敢作敢当“的纹身。跟“敢做敢当”差不多一样?“敢作敢为”还意思有“责任”的因素?我知道“敢做敢当”是男的。我是女人。对女人来说“敢作敢为”可以吗?sorry lots of typos I already know the meaning of “敢作敢为," but I want to know if its connotation, because I want to get a tattoo of ”敢作敢为“. Is the meaning similar to “敢做敢当”? Is there still the meaning of "taking responsibility"? I know“敢做敢当” is meant for men and I am a woman. Is “敢作敢为," commonly used towards women? 我已经知道“敢作敢为” 的意思,但是我要知道它的意蕴。因为我要做”敢作敢为“的纹身。跟“敢做敢当”差不多一样?“敢作敢为”还意思有“责任”的因素?我知道“敢做敢当”是男的。我是女人。对女人来说“敢作敢为”可以吗? Also is ”敢做敢当“or 敢作敢当“ correct? 而且”敢做敢当“还是”敢作敢当“是对?
10
0
1.敢作敢当和敢作敢为不分男女。男人和女人都可以用 2.敢作敢当是一个中性词。可以用来形容好的方面,也可以用来形容坏的方面,建议不要用来做纹身。 3.敢做敢为是褒义词(commendatory term)例如:她是一个敢作敢为的女人,所以我很爱她。 i am a new teacher on italki.if you wanna learn Chinese.please contact me
Well, first of all, there is no "敢做敢当", it's a common misuse of "敢作敢当"; and second, this term is not exclusive for man; last, "敢作敢为" has nothing to do with "责任", which means do something in your own way without fearing to face any consequences, kinda like the spirit of "let the chips fall where they may" By the way, the "当"in “敢做敢当” means "taking responsibility". Got it?
有“敢作敢为”这个短语吗?我没有听到过。也许这个短语不常用。
表示有担当,果断勇猛
敢作敢為比較少用, 形容做事無所畏懼。(做事果敢,不怕風險,無所顧忌。) 典故出處: 明·王士性《廣志繹·江南諸省》:“此自英雄大略之主,敢作敢為之事,意到即行。” 而敢作敢當重點比較在於"敢承擔責任"這部份. In short, 敢作敢為 only address how ballsy one is. Fearless, unafraid of taking risks, etc. However, 敢作敢當 including the courage of taking the responsibility of one's action. It should be 敢作敢當 as opposed to 敢做敢當 (because I was able to find an old text as source); however, the misuse is very common, so you see both used interchangeably nowadays. 《三俠五義.第七五回》:「敢作敢當,才是英雄好漢。」
Rae
Chinese (Mandarin)