HYEOKMIN KWON
Could you please correct it? I want to know if it is natural or not. 1. I was woken while sleeping 2. I will arrive at home in a few minutes / I will be arrived at home in a few minutes 3. I cleaned my room yesterday, but dust already are on every my stuff today. 4. They are one-sided / unilateral. They just e-mail me and do not reply to my message.
1. He/ she woke me up. I got woken up. When you're woken up, it's obvious that you were asleep prior to it. 2. The first one; the second doesn't make sense. 3. I cleaned my room yesterday but there's already dust on all of my things. It's obvious that you're speaking about today. 4. They are biased. They email me without replying to my message.
1. I was woken while sleeping. - kind of ok but probably said " I was woken up." 2. "I will arrive at home in a few minutes" / or I "will be home in a few minutes (you could add tired or beat or another adjective) " 3. I cleaned my room yesterday, but I dusted my stuff today. 4. The messages are one-sided. They just e-mail me and do not reply to my message for learning: English assistance/help. Some slight adjustments but good.
HYEOKMIN KWON
English, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian