hmano
Can I say? I am going to lard my presentation with some extra contents like 3d animations.
7
0
Hmm close! I assume "lard" isn't a typo for "load". If you're talking about making the presentation more appealing, use "I am going to sweeten my presentation with some extra content such as 3D animations." ("Content" is uncountable here.) If you mean that you want to add more material, use "I am going to beef up my presentation with some extra content such as 3D animations."
no, lard is a type of animal fat! there are a few words you could use but none are very comfortable "engorge" "bulk-out" "stuff" "bloat" "expand" "enrich" "improve" "enlighten" "develop" "make entertaining" but note that keeping it simple is often best in presentations, I've sat through more than I care to tell you and the best have very few words, a few numbers and are mainly pictures and not many slides. The test for me, is best made as people leave the room, "what can you remember of my presentation?" I still remember a presentation from 30 years ago, it was one slide and 20 minutes talking and I learnt more from that than anything.
hmano
English, Hungarian