anhpham9612
my homework Can you help me correct this part about grammar, vocabulary, ect... plz? thanks. " My hometown is Haiphong city. Buffalo fighting is a traditional festival of people in my hometown. On August 9th lunar month every year. 2 buffaloes use the power of the horns to fight the enemy. Everyone usually call them are “ Sir buffaloes”. After this festival, the winning buffalo will be killed in a ceremony Worshipping Water Goddess. Almost people believed that eating the meat of festival participating buffaloes will bring them good luck. Overal, Buffalo fighting festival represents the unique spiritual life of here people
4
0
I'm not 100% sure but it should look like this: My hometown is Haiphong City whose buffalo fighting is a popular traditional festival. Every lunar year, on the 9th of August, a pair of buffaloes is chosen to join the festival and they use the power of their horns to fight against each other. They are usually called “ Sir buffaloes”. After the festival, the winning buffalo will be killed in the ceremony of "Worshipping Water Goddess". Most local people believe that eating the meat of festival participating buffaloes will bring them good luck. Overall, it can be said that buffalo-fighting festival represents the unique spiritual life of the local people in Haiphong.
You should post that in the Notebook section, there are better possibilities for corrections there. http://www.italki.com/notebook
anhpham9612
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Vietnamese