Studying Korean! How do you say these sentences?
I wanted to ask a bulk amount of sentences through which i can talk and communicate better. I can read however, I understand very less. What would you suggest be the best way to understand sentences faster? and how do you say these in Hangul? (no need for romanization)
- So much to do in so little time.
- Stop this public display of affection (as a joke)
- You should seriously stop.
- Is it just me or it's just really hot?
- There's so much going through my head.
- You grew up too fast. Slow down.
- I'll be supporting you no matter what.
- I recently bought a/an (item)
- How is it?
- I think i'm having a heart attack soon.
- I'm freezing to death.
- Too much to handle.
- His smile is brighter than my future.
- How do you handle to stay calm?
- Perhaps, is there any (item) here?
- Sorry for the misunderstanding.
- I'm here whenever you need a friend.
Sorry for a lot of questions and thank you!also, "I wish I could be ______"