Miya
Anybody want to learn English , English is my primary lanuguage
10
0
Sorry, Miya, but what do you mean exactly by 'English is my primary language'? Judging from your previous post entitled 'is anybody a native speaker on spanish ?', it's obvious that you are not a native speaker of English. That's fine, but it would be fairer to everyone here if you were to say 'My first language is xx and I also speak English. Do you want to practise together?'. This way you are not misleading anyone. We've had a few issues on this site lately with people not being 100% truthful about who they are and how well they can speak or teach languages, and we don't want the problem to get any worse. Please be honest!
@ Miya It is important to write all posts in the same way that you would write a school paper, and not in text message style. Use proper capitalization, do not omit words. It is better for 2 reasons: because that helps non natives learn more and prepare for their tests, and it also avoids confusion as to whether you are being truthful. One of the first things SuKi told me was that I should "maybe learn my own language", when in fact she had made a big mistake that could easily be proven. However SuKi is correct that lying about nativeness and language proficiency is a HUGE problem on this site, but you should also prepare yourself, you will find there is also a lot of anti-Americanism here, and people say many thing about the US and US English that aren't true. There are also many fundamental misunderstandings about the nature and purpose of grammar.
I can help you with spanish if you want to , i see that you are learning it. :)
hi Miya! i see that you are learning Spanish, i can help you. i am from Venezuela. if you want you could help me with my english too :D
I need improve my english. I need practice my speaking. I´m Spanish and i can help you to learn spanish, if you want
Miya
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Haitian Creole, Spanish, Ukrainian
Chinese (Mandarin), Spanish, Ukrainian