ForeignDeath
Adjective subordinate clauses and its types Hello everybody! I heard that in Chinese(Mandarin) there is no distinction between essential and nonessential adjective subordinate clauses. So I would like to know how the following sentences would be distinguished from one another in Chinese: -The computers which were made in the United States were all bought by that man.(According to this sentence, only the computers which were made in E.U.A. were bought, the ones which were produced in other countries weren't bought.)[This one is the essential one.] -The computers, which were made in the United States, were all bought by that man.(According to this sentence, all computers in the store were produced in the E.U.A., with that being just a detail.)[This is the nonessential one.] Thank you beforehand for answering and have a nice day!
2016년 1월 11일 오전 5:46
2
0
May I ask you this question? Why do you think Chinese writing may be understood by analysing it with the concepts, structures and terminology of English grammar?
2016년 1월 11일
你的意思是,第一句话是( 在美国制造的电脑都被那个人买了?) 其他的我有很多词不认识,没办法说清楚
2016년 1월 11일
ForeignDeath
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Portuguese