Trung
I want to know the differences these sentence - No problem! - Pleasure! - You are welcome! I know that all them be use after a gratefulness but i don't know use which one in other cases. Are they similar in meaning?
2
0
I’d say there aren't many differences and can be used interchangeably. They’re all responses to "thank you," and when someone's glad you gave them a service/helped them, and convey the same intentions. Other ways to say the same thing: - No worries - Not at all - It was nothing - Happy to help Note: it’s usually "My pleasure," and not just "pleasure." We also say "you’re welcome" over "you are welcome." ^^
I know that all them be useD after hearing "Thanks" but i don't know use which one to use when. Are they similar in meaning? I've improved your question but not enough. I'm sorry. Basically these answers are roughly the same. There are slight differences depending on the giver and the receiver - No problem! Is very much a mate to a mate, man to man, woman to man, nothing hidden, no secret meaning. Done! Big in Australia. - Pleasure! Is a little odd and not used that much in the English speaking world, nothing wrong with is just a little affected maybe. - You are welcome! Is a little gentler than "no problem" and not used by all english speakers, I doubt if I've heard it very often but it is go translation of "Prego" so big where Italian is big hence USA use it a lot. You also get "no worries" again Australian, or "no worries mate", "That's ok" or "thanks" is also acceptable.
Trung
English, Vietnamese