Lynn_Lovietta
Someone native ENGLISH please Rephrase sentence for me !! 1. The term job satisfactions refer to the attitude that individuals have about their jobs. It is an extent to which one feels positively or negatively about the intrinsic and/or extrinsic aspects of one’s job. 2. job satisfaction as an attitude and feelings people has about their work. Positive and favourable attitudes towards the job indicate job satisfaction. Negative and unfavourable attitudes towards the job indicate job dissatisfaction.
12 янв. 2016 г., 2:25
1
0
I believe you used '2.' to try to write an answer-> '1.' I'll just edit each one. 1. The term 'job satisfaction' refers to the attitude that an individual has towards their job. It is the extent to which one feels positive or negative about the intrinsic and/or extrinsic aspects of one’s job. 2. *Insert the first sentence from before*. A positive and favourable attitude towards one's job indicates job satisfaction. A negative and unfavourable attitude towards one's job indicates job dissatisfaction.
12 января 2016 г.
Lynn_Lovietta
Chinese (Mandarin), English, Japanese, Korean, Malay
Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Korean